DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE: Designed with refinement and simplicity in mind, Auder’s ultra-thin acetate incorporates a slender titanium inlay along its top perimeter and adjustable titanium nosepads for perfect fit.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN: The lightweight acetate frame serves as an elegant anchor for DITA’s signature wire-core exposed construction.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION: Inspired by international interpretations of rebellious Rockabilly from the 1950s, the Auder is a familiar hybrid between two cultures.
- — PACIFIC MODERN COLLECTION
- — HIGH QUALITY LIGHTWEIGHT ACETATE FRAME
- — CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- — CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSEPADS
- — DITA’S UNIQUE HEX SCREW HINGES
- — LASER LINE PATTERN ON TEMPLE TIP
- — MADE IN JAPAN
- — Temple Length — 145 mm
- — Lens Width — 55 mm
- — Nose Bridge Length — 18 mm