A daring rendition of iconic browline frames, BRIXA features a host of carefully considered details designed to evoke advances in architecture and metalwork achieved during the Qing Dynasty. The frame’s extruded titanium lens rims and raised bridge are intricately etched to celebrate the goldsmiths of Ningbo, an artisanal community renowned for its gold finery.
The frame’s 1950s-style brow bar — its most distinctive feature — is integrated with a custom hinge system that serves functional and aesthetic purposes alike; it was inspired by the design traditional Chinese gates often encountered at provincial border crossings. The etched titanium temple is set within a luminous acetate base and finished with wire-frame tips in the style of gold filigree.
Exclusive to the Pacific Modern Collection, celebrating the unique legacy of Asian design and culture.
- — SPECIALLY CRAFTED TO BETTER FIT OUR ASIAN CLIENTS.
- — TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE NOSE BRIDGE; DISTANCE TO EARS; WIDTH OF THE FACE; AND ENHANCING THE SURFACE OF THE NOSE PADS TO CREATE A BETTER FITTING PRODUCT.
- — Inspired By Three DITA Classics : The Statesman 3, The Ash & The Union
- — Titanium Lens Rim, Brow And Bridge Piece
- — Ultra-Thin Titanium Temples
- — Custom Titanium Nose Pads
- — Newly Designed Custom Hinge System
- — 100% UVA and UVB Lens with Anti-reflective coating
- — Made in Japan
- — Temple Length — 145 mm
- — Lens Width — 51 mm
- — Nose Bridge Length — 19 mm