Return & Exchange Process
Please note that we have extended our Exchange/Return Policy to allow for gifting during the holidays. All items purchased between November 21st to December 22nd will be eligible for EXCHANGE only by January 13th, 2023.
How to Submit a Return:
- GO TO THE US OR INTERNATIONAL RETURNS PORTAL
- FIND YOUR ORDER (By Order Number or Email Address)
- SELECT ITEM(S) FOR RETURN
- SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST
- A CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CONTACTS YOU WITH YOUR RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) & RETURN SHIPPING LABEL
- OPTION TO EXCHANGE FOR NEW ITEM(S) IMMEDIATELY WITH INSTANT CREDIT™ (See if You Are Qualified in Seconds)
- SEND BACK ORIGINAL ITEM(S) WITH PREPAID RETURN SHIPPING LABEL
This Return Policy (“Policy”) is to customers (“you”) in the United States who purchased DITA products from DITA, INC. (“DITA”) through the online store at dita.com.
- Please note we will only accept returns with the original security tag still attached to the frame and will refuse any returns where the security tag has been removed.
- You may return items purchased from dita.com for an exchange or refund in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
- All returns must be delivered to FEDEX or DHL with the appropriate shipping label for return to DITA in like new, resalable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by the origianl carrier. Items shipped to DITA more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded delivery date will be returned to sender and no refund shall be issued.
- Only items purchased online from dita.com can be returned to dita.com. Items purchased from dita.com cannot be returned to DITA’s brick-and-mortar stores or to any other retailer.
- All refunds will be issued to the payment card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- You may initiate a return through the returns portal or by contacting our client service representatives at (888) 245-2202.
- Customized items such as non-stock lenses (e.g. custom tinted, custom-cut blue light, laser etched, etc.) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returns must be sent with the supplied return labels, via FEDEX or DHL and no return will be accepted without a valid DITA RMA .
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resalable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original foam packing. If the original outer shipping carton and foam packing are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the dita.com invoice that accompanied your shipment, clearly write your DITA RMA# at the top and keep a record of your FEDEX or DHL return label tracking number.
- DITA expressly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with DITA’s Return Policy and all other applicable polices governing purchases made through dita.com. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at a charge to sender of $25 per shipment.
- If your package arrived damaged, then please contact FEDEX via telephone at 1.800.463.3339 or DHL.com at for further assistance.