DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE: Sculpted as a 6-base wrap acetate front frame, the bold attitude echoes DITA’s classic design language established in the mid 90s.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN: A newly introduced oversized hinge plate, hex screw and bushings compliment the bold acetate temples complete with laser line detail.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION: The Superflight is DITA’s first 6-base acetate frame offering in nearly 15 years, nodding to the resurgence of public interest in 90s-inspired eyewear while incorporating technicalities that few competitors can match.
- — SCULPTED 6-BASE WRAP ACETATE FRONT FRAME
- — OVERSIZED HINGE PLATE WITH OVERSIZED HEX SCREW AND BUSHINGS
- — CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
- — ACETATE TEMPLES WITH LASER LINE DETAIL
- — 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- — ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALTERNATIVE FIT WITH ADJUSTABLE NOSE PADS
- — MADE IN JAPAN
- — Temple Length — 135 mm
- — Lens Width — 61 mm
- — Nose Bridge Length — 16 mm
SCULPTED 6-BASE WRAP ACETATE FRONT FRAME
OVERSIZED HINGE PLATE WITH OVERSIZED HEX SCREW AND BUSHINGS
CUSTOM WIRE CORE WITH INTRICATE PRESSED DETAIL
ACETATE TEMPLES WITH LASER LINE DETAIL