DITA.com – Return Policy
This Return Policy (“Policy”) is to customers (“you”) in the United States who purchased DITA products from DITA, INC. (“DITA”) through the online store at www.dita.com.
- You may return items purchased from dita.com for an exchange or refund in accordance with the terms set forth in this Policy.
- All returns must be delivered to FEDEX or DHL with the appropriate shipping label for return to DITA in like new, resalable condition within fifteen (15) days of their delivery date as recorded by FEDEX. Items shipped to DITA more than fifteen (15) days past their recorded delivery date will be returned to sender and no refund shall be issued.
- Only items purchased online from dita.com can be returned to dita.com. Items purchased from dita.com cannot be returned to DITA’s brick-and-mortar stores or to any other retailer.
- All refunds will be issued to the payment card used to purchase the item(s) being returned.
- You may initiate a return by calling (949) 596-7697 to request a DITA RMA# and prepaid FEDEX or DHL shipping label.
- Returned items with non-stock lenses (e.g., custom tinted, etc.) will incur a $35.00 lens replacement fee that will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
- All returns must be sent via FEDEX or DHL and no return will be accepted without a valid DITA RMA# clearly printed on the outside of the shipping carton.
- All items must be packed securely and returned in like new, resalable condition accompanied by all protective materials and accessories including, but not limited to, temple sleeves, tags, cases, cleaning cloths, boxes, and booklets.
- Please note we will only accept returns with the original security tag still attached to the frame and will request photograph(s) to show this before issuing an RMA.
- All returns must be packed securely and should be shipped in their original outer shipping carton using the original foam packing. If the original outer shipping carton and foam packing are not available, then you may substitute a strong outer shipping carton and foam packing materials of comparable quality suitable for shipping fragile items.
- Please include a photocopy of the dita.com invoice that accompanied your shipment, clearly write your DITA RMA# at the top and keep a record of your FEDEX or DHL tracking number.
- DITA expressly reserves the right to refuse returns that do not fully comply with DITA’s Return Policy and all other applicable polices governing purchases made through dita.com. All nonconforming returns will be returned to sender at a charge to sender of $25 per shipment.
- If your package arrived damaged, then please contact FEDEX via telephone at 1.800.463.3339 or DHL via DHL.com at for further assistance.