One of my earliest memories as a child was seeing the General Sherman tree on a family vacation to Sequoia National Park. Years later, words still cannot capture the immensity of this natural marvel; I designed this frame to convey the same grand scale and feeling of durability that sparked my love for the natural world at such a young age.
- Handcrafted Japanese Acetate Front Frame And Temples
- 3 Stripe Detail On Outside Front Frame Edges
- Comb Detail On Inside Temple Tips
- Dita’S Signature Proprietary Hex Screw Hinge
- Cr39 100% Uva And Uvb Protected Lens With Anti-Reflective Coating
Frame Dimensions (mm)
Frame Width mm
Frame Height mm
Frame Material Acetate
Frame Color Dark Tortoise-Burnt Brown
Lens Width mm
Lens Height mm
Lens Color Dark Brown
Lens Material CR-39
Frame Fit Standard Fit
In Every Package
- Handcrafted DITA Eyewear Frame
- Magnetic DITA Box
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- DITA Eyewear Roll Case
- Warranty Booklet
DITA, a Category of One
In an era of mass production, we are committed to preserving an artistic legacy. Our relationship with some of the world's most highly regarded craftsmen have lasted not years, but decades.
Craftsmanship is the cornerstone of DITA's reputation for quality and innovation. This is why our manufacturing standards require months to perfect a single frame.
Made in Japan
The level of detail in DITA frames requires the utmost level of quality, and that quality is found in Japan.
WANT MORE FROM DITA?
The latest news, events and product releases, sent right to your inbox.